B.Sc.,M.Sc., & M. Phil. ( Clinical Psychology)
Mr Varghese started his professional career as Assistant professor cum clinical psychologist in MHAT (Mental Health Action Trust affiliated to Tata Institute of Social Science) in Kozhikode. Thereafters he worked as clinical psychologist in holy Cross Hi-Tech Hospital, Manjeri, Kerala. He is currently working as Clinical Psychologist at the Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour, IPHB, Bambolim on contractual basis.
- Administering and interpreting various psychological assessments including those for intelligence (IQ), personality and diagnostic psychometry.
- Cognitive Behaviour therapy for Depression, Anxiety, OCD and other psychological disorders.
- Remedial Programme of children with learning disabilities, ADHD and Autistic Children.
- Counselling for sexual disorders
- Couple therapy for Marital Problems.
Mr Varghese is fluent in :
CALL US on:
Mr Varghese is available at Antarman ( Panaji) on weekdays b/w 5.30 - 7.30pm and at Antarman ( Vasco) on Saturdays b/w 2.30pm to 7.30pm.
(Prior appointment is must )